*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Who I was with him

Discussion in 'Life After Caregiving' started by Julien, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Julien

Julien Well-Known Member

Who I was with him went with him and who I was outside of him now has been leveled to the ground and know it could take a miracle to take root again and collect what's worth keeping and spread out roots to higher, affirmations, truths, charity,
    reverence, discernment, and serenity.

2. Sheila512

Sheila512 Well-Known Member

Who you were with him is who you are now! His love and influence has made you the person you are. Never lose that thought as his investment in you continues. You will always know how he would answer you question. Always know how he would guide you. You have lost him physically, but not spiritually. I continue to speak to and about my love. He is still a great part of my life and if that makes me suck, they I am suck. We are not supposed to be stagnant.

Julien likes this.
  3. Julien

Julien Well-Known Member

Thanks, Sheila512, What I mean is....that special me with him that was for only him. The me that is here still feels the earth moving under my feet, so to speak. Like my grasp of many things. But yes I am slowly incorporating more of who I was with him.