*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

What now

Discussion in 'Coping After a Sudden Loss' started by Jade B, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Jade B

Jade B New Member

I lost a part of me that I created. He was so innocent not even two months yet. How do I get through something that broke me in half. My heart head body hurts. I miss my son so much they say I could of done anything sudden infant death. Three words I never wanted to hear. I never wanted to bury him I wanted him to be the one burying me. I can’t stop reliving that horrible day. I woke up to him being gone they said it happened soon before. So I keep asking what if I would have woke up sooner would he be here still.
    The police wanted me to reenact what happened with a doll when I was barely able to go upstairs. They asked he horrible questions making it easier to blame myself. I would do anything to take his place. I would have done anything for more time. My first son gone in an instant. Why is life so damn cruel.

2. Jade B

Jade B New Member

Couldn’t of*

3. shelbymclemore21

shelbymclemore21 New Member

I’m so sorry for you lose. The one of a could can never heal. Just learn to live with it. Look into organization. They helped my cousin a lot when she lost her daughter. March of dimes is wonderful. All he knew was your love. No pain no hurt nothing. Just love. Try and bring yourself some Comfort with it.