*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Very worn down

Discussion in 'Coping After a Sudden Loss' started by Almso70, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Almso70

Almso70 Well-Known Member

Sitting here alone for the first time just me and my thoughts i have taken to me knees with heartache and pain why did things have to happen like this i am the oldest my brother was the youngest you know just speaking of him in past tense hurts what do tou do? My wife is being strong for me but she sees me going into depression how do i get back to just a little normalcy?

2. JMD

JMD Well-Known Member

The only way out of the grief is through it. Let yourself feel your feelings. They will overwhelm you at times. Try to squeeze in a good memory here and there. Everyone grieves differently and this is your normal. It is actually healthy that you are letting yourself feel the pain of losing your brother. Tell your wife honestly how she can best help you. Seeing you in pain will be hard for her as well and she is grieving with you. Peace.

3. Almso70

Almso70 Well-Known Member

Thank you i don't know you but you seem like a kindred soul i thank you again for letting me share!