*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Tommy

Discussion in 'Coping After a Sudden Loss' started by Tracy Daily, Apr 3, 2017.

1. Tracy Daily

Tracy Daily New Member

I lost the love of my life on January 25, 2017. We had been together 12 years. He was not feeling well while making dinner, he went to bed feeling sick. The next morning he asked me to get him juice ( as plain as day) I walked in the bedroom and he had passed away, I found in on the floor. The Medicall examiner said he died of a massive heart attack. ( we never knew he had heart issues) I am so lost. In the 2 months science I've had to move from our home because I could not afford it by myself, I left my job ( athe a funeral home) not a good place to be after such a loss. I feel lost. My family all live in another state. I just don't know what to do??? I'm walking through life feeling numb. I'm lost beyond belief.

2. griefic

griefic Administrator Staff Member

Tracy, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. There is no easy way to lose someone we love, but when it happens suddenly as it did for you there was simply no time to prepare or say goodbye. A loss like this brings so much change with it, and again happening all at once with no time to ease into any of it. I think what you're experiencing is what so many people go through and I hope you can find some help here. You can find people in your area by doing a search through "Make a Connection" and then "Find Others Who Are Grieving". You can search profiles of those who have lost a spouse, or people in your state. It may help to have have someone to talk to and connect with. In the meanwhile we're here if there's anything you need. Please take care~

3. Colleen Harris

Colleen Harris New Member

So sorry for your loss I recently lost my husband too noboby really understands you have to start over