*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Thought I was ready, but obviously not

Discussion in 'Coping After a Sudden Loss' started by Senith, May 24, 2020.

1. Jonathan5757

Jonathan5757 Well-Known Member

Wow that sounds like a beautiful Experience and I'm very welcome to it. If I humble myself for Aimee and not yern for her all the time, which I can honestly say has gotten better since March 14 when she passed. A Beautiful Experience such as this will granted to me. I've had so many different visits from Angels, deities, demons. God even. I really don't put this one pass me at all. I know when time is right Aimee will do something special. I. Love when I just deny experience due to it being so real and feeling like something never felt before the fore understanding how special the Exxperience making completely valid to you.
    -Jonathan Staufenbiel A man of Experiences...

2. Jonathan5757

I correcting my post I wish you could edit posts: any what I mean to say is.
    Since I've had so many different experiences with God, deities, angels, demons. I cannot deny any of those experiences because of how real they were and feelings that I've never had feelings like this experienced before. Therefore understanding how special the experiences and making it that much more valid to a true experience. But yes in my Life I look forward to having many visits from Aimee I know she's just going so amazingly special. JRS - A man of Experiences

3. RLC

RLC Well-Known Member

I agree, the time needs to be right. We the receivers need to be open to it in the right frame of mind, I think. I’m guessing here, I’ve have had experiences with both my parents and Ron and they just feel wonderful. You’ll get that experience. You wake up wondering what just happened. Your mind can’t really conjure up what you just experienced but it’s welcoming, and comforting. She’s sending you signs, you’ll get a great one in time.
    I’m relieved people don’t think I’m nuts. Sure feels real.
    Ron and I communicated without speaking all the time. And we had conversations about when one of us passes to try our best to get messages to the other. He was always the best sender and I the receiver. Right after he passed and I went in to see him, as I’m sobbing I’m begging him to send me signs. Remember, you promised to send signs. He hadn’t disappointed me. He did such a visit to my brother too. His was more like a funny visit. His was a family gathering and were sitting together and my brother sees Ron sitting next to him, and says hey, what are you doing here, how did you get here? are you ok. Ron says well it’s a family get together I should be here. Then my brother says, what’s with your hair, it’s so long. Ron tells him, oh we don’t do haircuts here.
    What my brother didn’t know, was I was going to give Ron a hair cut the day after he passed. I’m a licensed cosmetologist and I cut his hair. When I told my brother that he was shocked. Said so that’s why the talk was about hair, he was going to get it cut.
    Anyway, I’m sure Aimee, is going to give you a great visit. And you’ll know, you won’t be like, was that Aimee. You’ll know.

Jonathan5757 likes this.
  4. Jonathan5757

Yeah with Aimee we had a beautiful physical relationship as well we read each other very well, as I've explained to people we didn't just have sex. We made love all the time this was spirtualy transcending with her and communication of another person on different level; this was special this was preciousness a special tenderness we shared in each other This was Love and it was so special. I even tear up at how special it was writting this. That how precious that was Love making to me. So very special I will never attain such a Beautiful understanding of such of human being. So very special...Jonathan Staufenbiel - A Man of Experiences

5. Liley773

Liley773 Well-Known Member

Wow. I am sooooo impressed with this RLC. My husband was a 'sensitive'. Sort of like a medium. He got messages in his ear constantly over the years from people wanting to connect or pass on something from them to one of my husband's patients. He saw alot of people that wanted him to see them also. Alot of you may doubt this, but RLC you have experienced more than me. I truly believe it. I've heard stuff bumping in the house or our master bath when no dog in the house is awake and I'm still in bed but awake. Mom saw Jerry and heard his voice saying "watch the virus".....plain as day she said. She also had my dad come to her several times and lay in the bed next to her and hold her like Ron did for you. Jerry and I totally believe in these visits. He hasn't come to me like that but I really haven't asked and I know he is trying to figure it all out. We watched alot of those shows. I did ask him in those final hours, if he saw any "lights". He said yes. I asked him to describe them. He said "they are pretty. Sparkly". He also said that there was a guy that was there but he didn't know him. I didn't see anything but Jerry was concentrating on "him" and watching "him" move around the foot of his bed. He had no fear on his face. Just the look of trying to figure it all out....It was a very special moment when I felt that I was experiencing the edge of 2 worlds......Amen to the visits.