*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Thinking

Discussion in 'Coping After a Sudden Loss' started by June McC, Oct 11, 2020.

1. June McC

June McC New Member

Thinking I should have been more observant.

2. Barry

Barry Well-Known Member

I'm sorry. I know how that feels. I wish I knew how to make that go away. You are not alone. Take care of your health. Grieving is so hard on you. Peace.

3. June McC

June McC New Member

Thank you for you kind thoughts. I’m very sorry for your loss. I never expected to lose my adult son. I moved to Missoula as he wanted me to be closer to he & his family when he realized my Parkinson’s was getting worse. He was an amazing kind & caring son & great dad. I have 2 teenage grandsons here that are wonderful boys. It was so sad that his wife & oldest son found him slumped near the kitchen early in the morning with a massive stroke. We all knew he had high BP & Diabetes’s but he did have a physician, though I think not the right one. He needed an Internist or Endocrinologist.People don’t take things for granted. Stay on top of your health issues especially now while grieving. My son was spending too many hours @ work & ignored his own needs.