*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

tammy

Discussion in 'Loss of Spouse' started by darren1234, Jul 10, 2020.

1. darren1234

darren1234 Member

i met tammy in a aol chat room. lots of chat then phone for hours at a time. memmorial day 2000 she came from rockwood tn. to see me. about a 250 mi drive then i went to see her and so on. then i ask her to move here. she was thrilled we traveled some then settled down for yrs of good life. since i retired 2009 we were together 24/7 lately her bad back and burning mouth sydrome ,haven`t been so good wed. she got worse now she`s gone .we only had each other now its just me lost empty sad wondering room to room everything reminds me of her i love and miss you tammy lynn :(

2. Sweetcole

Sweetcole Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for your loss. I hope that you have some friends or family around you. Grief is hard to deal with but its definitely hard by yourself. I lost my fiancee almost 4 months ago. Our kids are my only motivation. They are young and need me. We were the only ones really there for each other and our kids so now I'm all they got. I pray you have strength to get through whatever comes your way.

3. darren1234

darren1234 Member

1 week ago now i lost tammy damn