*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Sunny days seem to hurt the most

Discussion in 'Grief in Common Updates, Questions & Answers' started by skies24, Jun 23, 2020.

1. skies24

skies24 Well-Known Member

How do you get through a day when every moment you want to tell her something?
    Does that feeling end?
    You want to tell her a stupid story about what happened and just see her roll her eyes at you.

In these five months it has gotten a little easier. But some days just hit you a little harder.

the quiet house sucks.
    The beautiful drinking weather as we woulD call it just hurts now.

I know I’ll be ok because I do have some good days but the missing her never stops.

2. cg123

cg123 Well-Known Member

I agree that missing your loved one never stops hurting although some days are easier than others. It is very hard coming home to a quiet house and the loneliness and emptiness that surrounds you. Each day gets a little easier but it is always with you.

3. Sweetcole

Sweetcole Well-Known Member

I'm sorry for your loss. Take it slowly and pray through it. You're right some days will be easier than others. It's hard when you're so use to someone. You still do things and want to tell include them. I no I've done it to. I do something with the kids or take pictures of them and I text my fiancee's phone to tell him bout it. I wait on him to text or call me through out the day. This week has been very emotional for me like it just happened instead of almost four months ago. Their is no time on the healing. I honestly dont think it's gone go away just mayb be easier to deal with. Hope you have a good and that you have strength to get through this.