*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Suddenly lost my very best friend

Discussion in 'Grief in Common Updates, Questions & Answers' started by TracyLynn, Mar 9, 2019.

1. TracyLynn

TracyLynn New Member

I recently lost my best friend. So far I only know of the reason being natural causes. He was 43 years old. We did everything together. We were together daily. We knew each other better than anyone in this world with zero judgement and 100% confidentiality. I am still trying to wrap my head around it and I’m on a very intense emotional roller coaster that I have no control over. I would like to talk to others who understand this pain. I can’t escape it, so I need to learn tools to better cope with it and to know if what I’m feeling is normal. Thank you to anyone willing to talk to me about this.

2. TracyLynn

TracyLynn New Member

Also, he thought I was the most wonderful person on the face of this earth. He would do anything in his power to make me happy. He said thAt was his mission in life, to make sure I was happy.

3. Dragonfly01

Dragonfly01 Member

So sorry

4. Lexi Gangl

Lexi Gangl New Member

So sorry to hear that, I also lost one of my best friends back in April of this year. It's still all so surreal and I keep waiting for the text that i'll never get. My friend was never the type to say he loved you, but he did make sure people felt it. He was also the least judgmental person I ever knew, and it sounds like your friend was very similar. I'm currently at the anger stage of grief, as me and his family were never given a certain cause of death. I think closure plays a big role in the grief process.