*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Sudden loss of my sister from Covid

Discussion in 'Grief in Common Updates, Questions & Answers' started by Meeranad, Feb 2, 2021.

1. Meeranad

Meeranad New Member

Hi there. I loss my 42 year old sister from Covid last week. She has left behind 2 small children. I was very to close to her I have 2 children myself all Similar ages. It happened so quickly I’m still in shock. I miss her so much the bear is unbearable. I’m looking after her oldest daughter now. She now has no parent her dad died when she was small.
    I stay strong for the kids and come upstairs to cry throughout the day. My sister had some much to live for, I can’t breathe some days. Thanks for reading this. X

2. SeaShell

SeaShell Member

Hi there. I am so sorry for your loss. Losing your sister so suddenly and so young. My heart goes out to you. And her children . I am glad you are able to help her children. It must feel overwhelming tho. You are a lovely , caring person . Hoping others on here will reach out to you as well . Please know I care . Hugs to you.
    S