*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Shitty Year

Discussion in 'Dealing With Multiple Losses' started by Lihuegirl, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Lihuegirl

Lihuegirl New Member

I lost my dad to lung cancer in Spetmeber of 2019, then I just lost my dad's mom, my grandma, all of the sudden im may 2020

I feel like everyone around me is just dying off. What is the point of trying to feel better, when you know someone around you will be dying next?

I'm so lost. I'm hurt. No one I know understand's what I'm going through.

Chris M 2000 and Edie Angel like this.
  2. Liley773

Liley773 Well-Known Member

I certainly do....

3. Edie Angel

Edie Angel New Member

4. Edie Angel

Edie Angel New Member

I think I do! April of this year I lost my father to a murder/suicide, with him being the murder, which I would have never guessed in a million years. then June I lost my oldest daughter to drug overdose!, the August I almost lost my other daughter to drug overdose, but thank God the doctor saved her, and she is in a 1st step program and doing really good. But then the end of September I lost myself due to health issues, and believe it or not, this has affected me more so than my other loses and I just don't know why or understand it at all!

5. I lost my mom on Sept. 13th and my husband on the 22nd. Sometimes I don't know who I am grieving or crying for.

6. Lu922

Lu922 Member

7. Lu922

Lu922 Member

8. BobGrief2023

BobGrief2023 Active Member

I totally agree that 2020 is the worst year in my tragic life.