*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Sad but

Discussion in 'Coping After a Sudden Loss' started by Almso70, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Almso70

Almso70 Well-Known Member

I woke up this morning to my granddaughter laughing and just being an innocent child what tge circle of life is? I still just want to reach out and talk to my brother but i know this can't be i look up into the stars at night and think of him and our camp fires we shared at my house and think y this has to b and then i rember him telling me we r all just energy and our energy will move on to some great big gig in the sky

LouiseP57 likes this.
  2. LouiseP57

LouiseP57 Well-Known Member

So sorry for your loss. May God grant you comfort at this time and in the days to come.

3. Almso70

Thank you it's not been easy

4. LouiseP57

Nothing in life is really easy. Thankfully we humans are resilient and resourceful. We may be down, but we aren't out until we are ready. Every day is a new opportunity to do something wonderful, no matter how small. At least that's what I try to do. Sending good vibes your way

JMD likes this.
  5. Almso70

You seem like a very peaceful person thank you and wish you the best karma

JMD and LouiseP57 like this.
  6. LouiseP57

Thank you. I try to have as much positive energy as the universe will allow me. Some days are better than others. Peace and comfort to you

JMD likes this.