*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Not sure if this is place to put this?

Discussion in 'Grief in Common Updates, Questions & Answers' started by Jonathan5757, May 18, 2020.

1. Jonathan5757

Jonathan5757 Well-Known Member

Well my father attacked me last night Hannah punching me in the face and causing me a very bad black eye and messing up my eye socket pretty bad I didn't go to the ER cuz I didn't want to press charges against them he's my father I love him. But I'm guessing enough is enough I don't know what to do anymore and I'm tired of being abused. Because she doesn't know how to deal with his emotions. Next time he is actually I'm calling the police and I'm having him taken away and I'm having all his stuff taken I don't care anymore I don't care if they take all his cars his house all that stuff he lost it all by hurting me that's what he gets for it this is a big decision I'm going to make it I'm tired of being abused no one deserves to be treated like this if it continues I'm not going to be able to be around to be able to continue to do it I need the Lord's help to do this I'm trying to talk to my pastor about this before but I'll try to contact him 25 times already and got no ? answers. I'm going to print some more but if I get hurt by him one more time I'm calling the police. Here's some pictures of what he did to me yesterday this is all because I crashed his car that has full coverage and another car that didn't have full coverage but they are only at 15 miles an hour crashes in the rain. And you beat me up and never asked how I was in any of the accidents. The officers wanted to know if anyone need to go to the hospital but I told him I couldn't afford it so I told him no...
    Jonathan S.

Help David I don't know what to do here man I'm so confused I can't continue to be abused like this you can see the picture of my eyes or spend too police reports already of him assaulting me so I don't know what else to do I don't want to take his house away from him and all the stuff he's worked for for all his life but if he keeps abusing me I can't put up with it I don't know what to do. All my siblings and all the people never realized my fiance told me to tell him that he has to stop otherwise he's going to prison. I don't want to do that. But I think he's going to make me do it. David please help me with this I don't know what to do I was stranded all downtown today cuz you kick me out of the house after he kicked me out of the car last night at 12pm lat night help please. Bro I really need your advice David. Please help me here my life hangs in the. Balance !!!! Help ASAP!

Attached Files:

2. David Hughes

David Hughes Well-Known Member

Jonathan,

I been away taking care of family business, but I am back now.

You are admitting you need actual help. Your picture ID states you are from Missouri. If that is true then you need to take the first step in helping yourself, by contacting the Missouri Hotline for Abuse. Let me find that for you. 1-800-392-3738

The Children’s Division Child Abuse and Neglect Hotline (CA/NHU) is a toll-free telephone line which is answered seven days a week, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
    For hearing and speech impaired, please contact Relay Missouri 1-800-735-2466/voice or 1-800-735-2966/text phone.

If they tell you based upon your actual age that is the wrong number, make sure to tell them your circumstances, and ask them what number in Missouri you should call. This requires you to take an active part in helping yourself.

There is no actual advice I can give you beyond these first steps, you have to do it by yourself.

-david

Kieron and TJones like this.
  3. paul tinker

paul tinker Well-Known Member

Jonathon,

Sorry, this has happened. David is right. At least seek some abuse guidance. Moving out? Soon after grief, the driving was not great. You know the concentration and all that.

4. Jonathan5757

I'm taking a break I've been trying to busy myself by trying to deal with Aimee passing.This Life is just pain. I need to do some serious rethinking.I miss my Aimee she is the only thing that made me happy. I cry for her all the time...I need her back....Im so lost without her...

5. paul tinker

paul tinker Well-Known Member

The cul de sac of grief,

Jonathan,

I can never minimize the power of grief. The missing, rudderless state of loss. The pain of it is overwhelming. I like to think as we emerge from its grip is the double down focus to do good in this world. That is my hope for you. Love came into our lives. Give it meaning when the grip starts to reside.

Best to you in all that you do.

Paul M.

6. Jonathan5757

Thankyou brother I'll figure things out. I just need to stop. Trying so hard.I need to give myself some love. And just life be life and just live it.Im done looking for people to solve my problems.Ill just deal as the come. Pain is temporary, sure I miss Aimee and want her back. But I thought about it. I don't want her here. This world is pain and suffering. I want her in perfect peace in heaven with Jesus. Where one day will be together forever again. R.I.P. Aimee my beautiful Angel...

-Jonathan your white knught.

op