*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

New to this forum

Discussion in 'Loss of Both Parents' started by Laurie Ann, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann New Member

Hello Everyone,
    I am Laurie Ann. Since 2011 I have experienced more than 10 losses. 3 were to suicide and the rest were from illness. I lost my Daddy in 2011 he had cancer and an enlarged heart. The enlarged heart is what took him from us. and I have to say that was the hardest thing that I have ever been through. My Daddy was my absolute world. The day he passed away was horrible my whole world crumbled and my heart was chrushed. I am a daddysgirl. He always knew just what to say to make things all better. Then a year and a half later my Aunt Wanda who helped raise me passed away. She was my angel on earth now she's my angel in heaven. She suffered so much before she passed I just wanted to take it all from her so she wouldn't hurt anymore she was such a wonderful spiritual woman. She was who taught me about Jesus among many other things. Then in 2015 in March I lost my step mom who Was in my life 28 years to brain cancer. She was a wonderful woman. Her hugs could cure anything. Then 3 weeks later I lost my mom to a massive heart attack. Unfortunately we weren't speaking when she passed and I didn't get to tell her I loved her. We had a rock relationship to say the least. I loved her but she looked me in the face about a month before she died and told me I wasn't her daughter and never would be about a month before she passed. I looked at her and told her she never acted like a mom to me. Which a lot of times she didnt. But I loved her. All I ever want was her approval. I never real got that. Don't get me wrong we had a lot of good tomes together. Then a month later my 26 year old niece took her own life. That one floored me but didn't surprise any of us she was on drugs bad. I didn't even know she existed until she was 15 years old and didn't get to know her until about 2 year before she passed. Needless to say I feel like an orphan. I feel empty and so alone.

Attached Files: