*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Never ending grief.

Discussion in 'Grief in Common Updates, Questions & Answers' started by skies24, Oct 24, 2020.

1. skies24

skies24 Well-Known Member

Does anyone else always think damn I can’t believe I’m going to have to go through grief again. I think about is all the time. Sabrine was the first person I lost 9 months ago and now I’m thinking of having to grieve another loved ones eventually. It’s a shitty way to think but I’m thinking why create bonds with people. It’s painful and depressing. Gosh life is hard. I’m dealing with the list of my best friend. And my brother is staying with me going thur a divorce. So he is grieving someone still here which has to be worse. But I don’t know. The heartache of this year is unbearable.

2. Vilmarie

Vilmarie New Member

Agree that this year 2020 has been extremely horrific. I lost my mom six weeks ago and my father yesterday on his birthday. Two unexpected deaths after 58 years of loving marriage. I feel that I have either to drink, take klonopil or work hard to evade the pain and memories. This is too hard!

3. CAL425

CAL425 Member

Hugs to you both. I hear you. I lost a former student on March 6, one of my sisters on March 7th, My mom on April 4th, and my other sister is struggling with stage 3 cancer...I really really hate 2020.