*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

My wife

Discussion in 'Coping After a Sudden Loss' started by BrianJssara2018, Jun 13, 2018.

1. BrianJssara2018

BrianJssara2018 New Member

I lost my wife to an aneurysm on June 21 2018. She’s my world,my best friend and I miss her so much. I’m having a hard time dealing with it she died in my arms so it’s even worse

2. MML

MML New Member

Does it get any easier, Brian?

3. Sara K Hatch

Sara K Hatch Well-Known Member

O
    Oh my God! Brian, What a terrible shock you must have had. It sounds as if she went suddenly?
    My husband passed while I was holding him. Our two adult children were there with me and right after he passed we all sang" amazing grace "to him. I stayed with him and held his hand while we waited for the funeral home. Whatever you are feeling is what you need to. You don't have to put on a strong face for anyone. No one knows how you feel and how much this experience has taken from you. You need to grieve for as long as it takes and try to care for you in the best and healthiest what that you can. It will get easier in time. It's been 7 months since my husband passed and the pain has gotten better. It's probably hard to believe that it will at this point but it does.

The Prof likes this.