*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

My son Jesse Rathmann

Discussion in 'Loss of Adult Child' started by jessesmom1990, Feb 10, 2017.

1. jessesmom1990

jessesmom1990 New Member

I Lost my 26-year-old son on November 1, 2016 three months . We were the closest mother and son could possibly be.

Attached Files:

2. Mare

Mare New Member

I am so very sorry for your lossMy son was 41 and passed suddenly August 2016

3. Mare

Mare New Member

I truly understand the closeness and he will always be in your heart❤Hugs❤

4. PhyllisG

PhyllisG Active Member

Jesse's Mom.... I hope you're successfully hanging in there. I know just how hard even that can be. I was just thinking of you as my Joey's birthday approaches soon. It is so damn weird.... I feel excited, happy yet scared, dread and just sad ALL at the same time. It's like my identity has just vanished.

5. PhyllisG

PhyllisG Active Member

I mean would I just be a real nutjob if I visited Joey on April 3rd and ate birthday cake??? So many of his last 10 to 15 years I never got to even TALK to or SEE him on his birthdays!

6. Tintagel

Tintagel New Member

Lost my precious 28 year old son March 2016 to violent motorcycle accident. We were as close as any mother and son could be. He was my life. Don't even know where his ashes are, thanks to his widow and mum in law. He was only married 7 months! I have nothing of his and I think I'm going mad. As time passes it gets harder and harder, not easier. I am consumed with grief and just want to join him. We spoke every day, shared everything, his wife was very jealous of this. Not working now, seen psyche referral today, also have debilitating fibromyalgia, can't see anything to hang around this life for. Every day is torture. Go to sleep every night, praying I won't wake up again, but I do, every damn day. X

7. jessesmom1990

jessesmom1990 New Member

I have the exact same

8. Grami K

Grami K New Member

9. Vikki E

Vikki E New Member

10. Vikki E

Vikki E New Member

My 46 y.o. son died 4/10/2017. Just 7 mo.after cancer diagnosis. We had lived together the past 5 years, which I am truly greatful for that time. I moved out of town w/my 49y.o. son to get away from memories & build new ones .The waves of grief continue , along w/the joy of a new life.

PhyllisG likes this.