*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

My only love gone 04/10/2020

Discussion in 'Suicide Loss' started by Shar90, Dec 6, 2020.

1. Shar90

Shar90 New Member

The only person I ever love committed suicide on the 4th October 2020 and I honestly don’t no how I am meant to move forward with my life.
    we were like high school sweethearts but we never went to school together we got together at the age of 16 years old, feel pregnant with our first child 6 months later. We had all the odds against us but we always got through it together and came out stronger on the other side. We were together for 14 years and had 6 children together and anyone that new us would of told you we would be together forever, even no our relationship had it’s bad times but the good times always out Wade the bad, I never thought in a million years I would be sitting here being a single mother to 6 children trying to re build my life from scratch.

on the 4th October mine & my kids life were changed forever we lots the most important person in the world we had to move out of the house we were living in because it was 2 traumatic to go back (still staying with family because there is no house around).
    My life has been hell since everything that can go wrong has gone wrong, I sit here guilty because I SHOULD have saved him but instead I’m left her try to help my children (ages from 12 years to 3 years) through this traumatic time and I have no idea what I’m doing. I am so numb I can’t feel anything at all, it is like I’m frozen in time and the world keeps on going on without me, I have no idea what I’m meant to do now?
    Nothing makes sense anymore

2. Howlingdawg

Howlingdawg Member

I find the counseling sessions with Karyn very helpful
    There is no answer to this, it does take time, and the grief seems to take its own course.
    It is going on 6 months and I can see how I have changed yet it doesn’t stop my feelings and thoughts which are similar to yours

one step at a time, 1 day at a time