*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

My little sister

Discussion in 'Coping After a Sudden Loss' started by caitlinsutherin94, Apr 21, 2020.

1. caitlinsutherin94

caitlinsutherin94 New Member

On March 27th , 2020 I lost my 23 year old little sister in a motorcycle accident after she lost control of her bike. She was my only full blood sibling. We were close. I raised her after our mom died in 2012. We have a fantastic but he was on the road alot due to work. I am totally lost. I was always been her sister. I have always had her in every situation. We were a team inseparable even into our young adult years. I am afraid that people won't understand how hard it is on me so I hide it. Because no one will understand. I go to work and stay to myself and just beg in my brain to feel her love again. And it hurts so bad. My husband is there but I do not want to burden him with these feelings. I don't want to cry in front of my dad because he is already hurting so bad from losing his youngest daughter. I just hurt. I've never hurt like this before.