*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

My husband died a few nights ago

Discussion in 'Coping After a Sudden Loss' started by Kelli79, Aug 1, 2021.

1. Kelli79

Kelli79 Member

Oh honey I understand. I know these things can happen, they say. But it's little comfort. Keep your head up. Take really good care of yourself. Eat and take your vitamins, pray or meditate, whatever works best. You're not alone.

JoAnnaripple likes this.
  2. JenniferY

JenniferY Well-Known Member

You are so kind to me in your hurt. Thank you for being that one and only one here for me today. Now everyone is chatting lol I had a breakdown as I may a few times. I promise I will support you just let me work through today.

3. Kelli79

Kelli79 Member

I would like to give you my email address in case u need me. My phone is kinda crappy. You're going through some horrible stuff now too. I know. If I can help, it helps me. Thanks are unnecessary. We are sister's in grief.

4. JenniferY

That would be wonderful. I don't think this is private we would have to do that maybe in the chat room. If you are on. You don't know what a blessing you are to me right now. I hope to be the same as well. How is your daughter?

5. JenniferY

Watch out for signs of trauma in her. My oldest daughter suffered trauma I will tell you more about it later in private.

6. JenniferY

I am sorry in him as well I did not mean to leave him out.

7. Kelli79

Kelli79 Member

That's fine honey. Honestly u should see how much I keep forgetting and losing. I'm worried about her. She was so close to him. Now she acts so normal. I'm afraid she is going to crash.

8. JoAnnaripple

JoAnnaripple New Member

My husband of 52 years died suddenly on 7/6... I am still dealing with the loss and pain. I cannot offer advice other than to say I understand your pain... I am in the process of joining a support group. I think this advice may serve you as well. I hope your pain eases in time. You are not alone and I pray you get relief soon. Blessings to you and your family.

9. JenniferY

She is probably in shock. I pulled everything off memorial and things very well but grief rolled in and hit me. It probably will hit her out of the blue dear.

10. DonCon20

DonCon20 Well-Known Member

11. DonCon20

I am so sorry. My husband died as well unexpectedly after 49 years of marriage. He fell, had a brain bleed and passed on the 17 th of this month. I cry alot. There wasn’t any warning. No adjustment to get use to. Your heart feels heavy and broken. I am now alone. I have reached out to grief counseling. I start next week. Perhaps that could help you as well. I pray it helps me. How are your children?

12. JenniferY

I am so sorry dear. HUGS to you ❤️

JoAnnaripple likes this.
  13. DonCon20

Thank you. It has been rough.

14. JoAnnaripple

JoAnnaripple New Member

I understand with all the pieces of my broken heart. My husband and best friend of 52 years passed suddenly a few weeks ago. No warnings, no goodbyes... I am still spinning form the shock. The pain is awful an the triggers even worse. Hugs to you..All I can offer is I understand

15. DonCon20

Me too…. Hugs to you…,

16. JenniferY

Hugs to you friend. I am so sorry for your pain and grief. Blessing to you if you need me please reach out.

17. Chris M 2000

Chris M 2000 Well-Known Member

You look so thin in your picture. I hope you have been able to begin eating well again. I am concerned for you. Let's get together soon. Let me know when I can come over again.
    Love,
    Chris

18. JenniferY

LOL that is a old photo no worry's. I am about ready for that pizza !

19. Chris M 2000

Chris M 2000 Well-Known Member

Haha! You fooled me. LOL
    Just let me know when you can go. I am free most any day.

20. nlm62003

nlm62003 New Member

I am so sorry....my husband died August 7th. After some surgery, he had 3 cardiac arrests. Never recovered. I sometimes wish I too, we're dead. I am totally lost without him.