*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

My hardships

Discussion in 'Suicide Loss' started by greylady0502, Nov 23, 2020.

1. greylady0502

greylady0502 New Member

1999-2000 - When I was 8, I was bullied by some classmates and teachers, verbally.

2003 - Was really depressed. I was just 12 and I wanted to end my life.

2004-2005 - Got bullied again, that time I was bullied almost everyday. Depression hit me hard. I never wanted to wake up. Felt like it was a cycle of never-ending torment. Then I failed my grades and had to repeat a year. I felt awful! My uncles and aunties and grandma did their very best to provide for me but I failed them. I almost committed suicide but I failed.

2007 - I was 16 when I got sexualized by my classmates. Girls were all gossiping about me. A group of girls physically and mentally harassed me (pushed me downstairs - I almost died - , taking all my money which my uncle earned in his hardest work), boys chasing me, teachers gossiping me, and worst, my father bullied me because I didn't want to come back to him and chose to be with my uncle Arnold.

2008 - I finally found someone- a boy - who was 15 at that time. (I was 16). He loved me but never really returned his feelings - until I gave up my virginity to him - never knew that it would only made more agonies.
    In May after my 17th birthday, I was diagnosed with yeast infection and some std's. Doctors told me that aside from my Yeast Infection my blood pressure was elevated and I developed an anxiety - a severe one - and panic attacks. I had to cut my almost classic length hair to shoulder length because of severe hair fall (due to the infection and stress).

2009 - Depression and my second time trying to take my own life by jumping from 3rd floor of the apartment I lived in.

2010 - One of my aunt was arrested.

2011 - Said Aunt had cervical cancer
    and lost my grandfather to suicide. He was 70 - too young and strong but it was his choice.

2012 - Our business closed. Lost a lot.
    Uncle Arnold was tormented by Urinary Track Infection, I didn't know what to do.

2013 - I lost my house.
    My other Aunt, Anna diagnosed with Myoma Tumor. She had to have a hysterectomy.
    Younger sis almost got raped by our own father.

2014 - My uncle Anthony was arrested for a crime that he didn't commit at all.

2015 - My friend was diagnosed with AIDS

2016 - I almost lost my then 4-year-old cousin Ruth to Asthma

2017 - My health declines. Torturous Cough, Never ending tooth aches, flu
    My beloved uncle Arnold almost have a heart attack - I didn't know what to do again

2018 - I almost lost my Aunt Anna and teen cousin Yani to a car accident
    Depression, Separation Anxiety and Panic Attacks strikes again

2020 - I lost my Uncle Arnold to Brain Cancer (Glioblastoma)