*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

My emotions are higher when I'm all stressed out

Discussion in 'Grief in Common Updates, Questions & Answers' started by Jonathan5757, May 3, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Jonathan5757

Jonathan5757 Well-Known Member

Realizing that when my emotions are really high when all stressed out. I realized that at the end of my night last night got off work about 3 a.m. didn't want to go home but I did want to go home and cry. I don't want to go home I think about aimee. Even know I did go home and do that... I hope things change and future feel like there's a heavy Cloud over me all the time making me sad I wasn't so much anymore now that my sunshine Pinna pulled out of my bright blue sky. One thing I'm finding beard is our party then do a lot of a job food on the mountain about white things that men in dreams....hope this doesn't mean that I'm going crazy....

-Jonathan S. A man of many experiences....

2. David Hughes

David Hughes Well-Known Member

Jonathan,

This time of your life is for the loss of Aimee. After we each lose one of the ages who was the one for us no amount of time is ever gonna set us completely at peace with ourselves. Here I am, over 5 years since I lost Nadine. I am still dealing with the remnants of her loss, such as my two sons who still internally don't care for so many things anymore. They can get beyond her loss, and what they feel is her injustice with a system that is loaded for some people and scant and almost invisible for others. I face the day, each day, and those lonely nights wondering if one or both of them will just give up on themselves and life.

So when you are troubled with life, with the loss of Aimee, I too am somedays hating for tomorrow and potentially what it can bring. Sure I pray, I pray like there is no tomorrow, but let's face it, some days those prayers have come harder, are spoken so much slower with a heavy heart and mind. Yes, Jonathan, the loss is like something none of us ever wish to face, ever wish to accept or worse still the results that the loss has left behind.

Of course, neither of us are going crazy, we are just so damn sad, so profoundly changed, wondering how to ever to deal with life and what tomorrow may bring. Sorry, Jonathan, I know I sound harsh, but let's be honest, death is no friend of either of us. Death is always out there, hidden, waiting, for a chance to visit any of us again.

I am still here, still fighting like crazy to not lose myself and hope that in some small way I gather the strength like I hope you will win the day and can face another day in the life. You take care of yourself Jonathan. You keep putting up the good fight. Peace brother.

-david

This is a song for you today Jonathan