*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

My beautiful blue eyed baby girl....

Discussion in 'Loss of Child' started by Bonnie Lockaby, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Bonnie Lockaby

Bonnie Lockaby New Member

July 29,2016 my life forever changed when I got the call that my 16 yr. old daughter was found dead. There's no way of explaining the hurt and pain I have. I am so very angry and full of unanswered questions. She was so much more then just a daughter, she was the very reason for my existence, my beginning, middle, and end. My life support, my world. I still have no cause of death or any truth, peace or closee. Since its an open homicide investigation its all hush hush pretty much. Im lost and empty, my souls turned cold. The 21 year old boy who's held responsible for her death still hasn't been arrested. I'm so disturbed, and confused.

2. griefic

griefic Administrator Staff Member

Bonnie, I am so sorry, what a terrible tragedy. Of course all losses are painful but I imagine the nature of this loss and the unanswered questions can make it so much harder to cope. I am glad you have found our site and that you are reaching out for help. We are a new site so it may take some time, but I know there are people here who understand and people here for you to connect with. I wish you all the best~

3. Bonnie Lockaby

Bonnie Lockaby New Member

Thank you greatly appreciated.

griefic likes this.