*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Multiple loss

Discussion in 'Grief in Common Updates, Questions & Answers' started by Gruber, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Gruber

Gruber New Member

In less than one year i lost: my husband. My mom. My friend. My nephew. My cousin. My house. My dogs. My car. Half my income.moved. had surgery and all during covid pandemic. I am broken.

2. Richard@123

Richard@123 Member

my god i feel your pain my friend hugs. Last two years lost my ex wife and six months later my present wife . And they were actually friends. both suddenly . There one moment on life support the next . THan my dad six months after that. Had a stent from my heart attack of 14 years ago plug up again 95%. so they had to go in twice to fix it in three weeks. Dealing with neurolyme also and like you said covid . And i couldnt say it any better than what you said i feel broken.

3. greylady0502

greylady0502 New Member

I'm terribly sorry for all of those losses! I can't imagine what you are going through right now.
    I just lost my uncle - who was my father figure - this morning, 7:25 AM and I felt like my world was crushing. But yours - I really can't imagine
    how hard it is for you.

May all of these pass for all of us grieving here. Let's have faith, GOD knows what he is doing.

4. Richard@123

Richard@123 Member

thank you for that and i send you hugs for your loss. It really is heartbreaking to lose people that are so close. Also just found out my oldest daughter and her daughter my oldest grandchild both have covid ugh. They seem to be doing ok but just a little more stress my way lol like i need it. again thank you and hugs for your loss

5. Gruber- what an appropriate word- broken- but at least it means there is hope of fixing it, maybe not soon because everyone knows the best fixes take awhile even in the hands of an expert.