*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Missing my husband

Discussion in 'Loss of Spouse' started by Tnance60, Sep 30, 2019.

1. Tnance60

Tnance60 New Member

I'm having trouble dealing with the death of my husband I've been married to him 39 yrs we never had children because I couldn't i have a foster son and a nephew and a sister and brother

2. David Hughes

David Hughes Well-Known Member

Tance60, I would first like to say how very sorry I am for the loss of your husband. You have come to a site that gives those who are suffering loss a step in the right direction towards healing your mind and soul.

https://www.griefincommon.com/pages/community-resources-organizations/ This bookmark is to all Community Resources/Organizations that offer services you might be able to use.

One of the toughest things in life is losing someone who is a part of you. Life is no longer the same, but that doesn't mean you can't find help. No one has the perfect answer. No one can answer all your questions. However, on this site I have found those who are suffering, and also in need of help and guidance, open up and share as they are able.

It also seems like you also may need family help as well. That bookmark might give you some of the help you need. All each of us can do is understand, with loss being so profound, all of our backgrounds are unique and there is no perfect solution for everyone. Please take advantage of that above bookmark, but don't stop there, try to share you heartbreak with others.

If you look through this site, you can see all the calls for help people have asked for over time. So many people have come to their aid in their time of need. Your grief like anyone else's and finding the healing you need is a journey of many tears, many talks, and time. Just don't stop asking, and don't give up hope.

I am here to talk, as I am sure others are as well. Nothing you say is wrong, because it is coming from your heart and soul. You take care of yourself and start taking each day slowly, and understand - You Have Taken The First Step - by asking for help.