*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Miss my best friend

Discussion in 'Coping After a Sudden Loss' started by Miss Sylvia, Aug 6, 2016.

1. Miss Sylvia

Miss Sylvia New Member

My husband and best friend of 25 passed away 4 months ago suddenly i miss him so much

2. griefic

griefic Administrator Staff Member

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I'm happy you have found our site - I hope you find the help and support you need.

Miss Sylvia likes this.
  3. Catherine

Catherine New Member

For me today makes one one month since my husband died after 101 days of being diagnosed with cancer .I know in the big picture of things that's a very short time but I agree with you that it's the missing your best freind that is the hardest pill to swallow!When people ask me what can they do to help I have no ideas ,The roller coaster of emotions and trying to convince our son who is 10 that everything will be fine is making me feel like there is not enough air to breve,I hope that we both can get through this as it is a normal yet awful part of the circle of life ,my sincerest condolences on your loss ,
    Catherine

Vana likes this.
  4. Kristin Jackson

Kristin Jackson New Member

I am so sorry for your loss. Mine passed away 8 months ago, so I know how hard it is. I miss mine everyday. We were together for 27 years. Be strong .. I can't tell you that it gets better, but each day gets a little bit easier to get through. Let yourself cry, scream, be mad anything that lets you grieve openly. Find that one friend who will be there for you to just listen. You may find that some people do not know how to deal w grief and when you try to talk about what you are feeling they change the subject. It isnt that they don't care it is that they don't know what to say. I make it through the days by knowing my husband would want me too and I talk to him constantly.

5. Kristin Jackson

Kristin Jackson New Member

I am sorry for you loss. My husband passed away 8 months ago. He was doagnosed w cancer and less than a month later passed away. I still have days where I feel as though there is not enough air to breathe. My deepest sympathies to you and your son. Stay strong and know your husband will always be with you.