*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Making sure we're meeting your needs...

Discussion in 'Grief in Common Updates, Questions & Answers' started by griefic, Oct 9, 2016.

1. griefic

griefic Administrator Staff Member

At Grief in Common we recognize that if you have joined our site it's because you have suffered a loss and are looking for more support in your grief journey. Each day we are interacting with members - answering questions and aiming to provide comfort and support at this very difficult time. We are also building the site and developing content based on the topics and issues that are important to you.
    In the coming weeks we'll be publishing blogs on "Disenfranchised Grief", "What's 'Normal' in Grieving?", "LGBT & Grief" and "Coping with Loss at the Holidays".
    We want to hear from you! If there are topics that interest you, if there are challenges you want to learn more about, or if there is something specific about your loss that you would like to see addressed...please let us know!
    Remember this is YOUR site, and we are here to help you.
    Thanks for being here...

Rachel likes this.
  2. Missy's banks

Missy's banks Member

I'm having a very hard time starting the grieving process

3. griefic

griefic Administrator Staff Member

This path is so different for everyone and the reactions people face following loss vary greatly. Some people cry all the time, some don't cry at all. Many people feel they are coping differently then they expected...they expect to feel one way and then feel another. There's no predicting how or why, but I do know that connecting with other people who have had a loss can make such a difference. It's exactly why www.griefincommon.com was created and I hope you can find someone there to connect with who will understand.