*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Lost the love of my life

Discussion in 'Loss of Spouse' started by hurting heart, Apr 21, 2018.

1. hurting heart

hurting heart New Member

3 months ago I lost the love of my life to lung and brain cancer. Not knowing took him to ER because Bill became very confused only for them to tell me he had brain and lung cancer. 6 days later he passed and my life has not been the same, Having a very hard time. We was married 27 years I miss him so very bad. I just dont know what to do anymore

2. Scoutpete

Scoutpete Member

Dear Hurting Heart, I hear you and understand. However, your grief and pain are unique to you and your husband. It hurts, it sucks and doesn't go away. I lost my husband in March of 2017, one week after my birthday and 5 months after moving to a new state. I still wake up and and reality sets in. Your life is upside down, but know that there are those of us that feel your pain and hope to support you as we hope others support us.

3. Kls

Kls New Member

I know exactly how you feel, I took my wife of 38 years to the ER on Feb 4, 2018 for ongoing back pain, sleeplessness, stomach bloating. Diagnosed with cancer of Liver, Pancreas, Bone, Upper GI. She was gone 7 days later. She had never been sick her entire life, never drank, never smoked, never even took aspirin. I just don't understand. I feel so lost without her, she was everything to me

4. Scoutpete

Scoutpete Member

I'm so sorry. And those words are hollow, I know.