*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

lost my work Husband to covid

Discussion in 'Coping After a Sudden Loss' started by Schmidtc1562, Jan 19, 2021.

1. RLC

RLC Well-Known Member

Embrace it as I know you are. My above message was supposed to say he’s letting you know he’s ok.
    I hope your son gets messages too. Both my children have received messages but not as often as I do. We all hear his favorite songs playing on stations or in stores where you’d never expect to hear them. He messes with light fixtures. Actually all electronics. He messes with my iPhone and iPad, I know my dog feels his presence. My daughter got very sick last year and I had her stay with me so I could take care of her. One night she felt her Dad sit on the side of her bed. It woke her up, she thought it was me Checking on her at first. But she saw Ron. And he was looking over at her with a loving look. I’ve had those visits too. They’re wonderful. I hope you get such a visit.
    Be sure to take care of yourself. Your boyfriend would want you to.

2. Jenni0920

Jenni0920 Member

That’s so good to know.. I spoke with my psychic yesterday and she told me that he’s all around me & revealed certain things he’s been doing to let me know he’s around. It definitely brought me peace. I’m hoping for the day I see his visit.