*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Lost my wife 6 Months Ago

Discussion in 'Loss of Spouse' started by SCRob, Sep 23, 2018.

1. SCRob

SCRob Member

I just joined, the group here. My wife of 32 years passed away from brain tumors 6 month ago at age 56. She had these non cancerous tumors for many years that just kept causing problems and growing until her body could not take it anymore. Thats the short version. I miss her so much, and very lonely and broken hearted. I can barely function. Hope I uploaded this right.

2. Sciguy

Sciguy Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about your wife. My mother passed away suddenly in May. We are all here because we have experienced some sort of loss and are in the grieving process. I hope you find this site helpful.

3. SCRob

SCRob Member

Thanks SCIGUY.

As for the the rest of the site, the welcoming response is overwelming. Glad I shared and found this site. Guess I'll look somewhere else

4. Trish Fivecoats

Trish Fivecoats New Member

I’m so sorry about your wife. I lost my husband of 46 years this past July.
    It’s so hard to function day to day. I miss him so much.
    Welcome. I’m glad you’re here

5. Todd W

Todd W New Member

I know what you going through lost my wife 4 months ago and still I don't know how to go on without her and just stupid and I mean stupid without her can sleep without her here after 30 years for laying next to me and now nothing I hope this site will bring some kind of serenity to you guy God bless you

6. Plain Jane

Plain Jane New Member

I’m 6 months out and wondering when “better” times are supposed to start! During the day I’m OK as long as I have at least one thing to do that will get me out of the house but the evenings and nights are tough if not just plain unbearable. Miss him more each day!