*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Lost my rock and best friend

Discussion in 'Suicide Loss' started by Jacksmith, May 29, 2018.

1. Jacksmith

Jacksmith New Member

my best friend shot himself in the head this past Saturday... I knew him better than anyone and his family is going against everything he told me that he ever wanted for his funeral arrangements. I’m trying to not be angry. And I’m trying to cope. But I feel like my heart has been ripped out and it’s just getting worse and worse.

2. griefic

griefic Administrator Staff Member

Jack, I am so sorry for your loss, and for all the challenges you're facing. I find in loss everyone is dealing with their own emotions and putting in their opinion on how things "should" be. If you're not in a position to be the official decision maker I'm sure it can make you feel quite helpless and frustrated. That along with the sorrow and sadness can make it almost impossible to cope. I'm glad you have found us and hope you can find some connection here with people who understand. Please let me know if you have any questions or if there is anything you need. I wish you all the best~