*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

lost my partner

Discussion in 'Loss of Spouse' started by jeseeleigh, Feb 27, 2020.

1. jeseeleigh

jeseeleigh New Member

I lost my boyfriend in a tragic accident the other day and the pain i feel is unlike anything i have ever felt before. he was the person i would talk to all day everyday and was my go to person for everything and now he’s just been ripped from my life and i dont know how i’m going to do it. our love was unlike anything in this world and we planned our whole lives together..i can never imagine someone loving me or caring for me in the way that he did and i feel like i will never want anyone except him because nothing will compare and i feel so alone. i am absolutely devastated and don’t know how i will ever heal from this

2. Billfromwa

Billfromwa Well-Known Member

3. Billfromwa

Billfromwa Well-Known Member

Jeseeleigh

First, let me offer my most sincere condolences for your loss. Your world, as you knew it, has ceased to exist. The shock of losing the love of your life is unbearable and you are consumed with feelings of horrible pain and loneliness.
    You may not realize it right now. but you have already taken the first step toward healing. Sharing your grief with someone who truly understands what you are going through is a huge first step.
    The people on this site have all experienced the horrible pain that you are going through right now. They (we) care and want to help. Don’t be afraid to ask for help when you start to feel overwhelmed . Someone will be there for you. Just reach out. Just talking to someone can be a big help.
    Again, I am so sorry for your loss.

David Hughes likes this.
  4. David Hughes

David Hughes Well-Known Member

jeseeleigh, I wish I could take the pain you are now being consumed with, but alas life can be so harsh and hard to face. I am sorry for your loss, and what Bill said is so true, you are now on such an unknown experience of your life. You might even find yourself questioning yourself some days, or ask 'Is there anything I could have done for what has happened to my love?' Please never blame yourself.

The harsh reality of life can sometimes be the toughest steps we must take forward in life. Keep an open line to your family if possible. This grief cloud you are now under will make it hard to control your emotions some days. All you will be doing is reacting with the love you had for your boyfriend. It won't be easy, and sadly no one can do it for you.

There are many people who can help you tolerate your loss. Please just don't ever give up, and surrender to life. You have so much life to still live. When you are feeling sad and lonely, and you don't know how to tolerate your sadness. Breathe, and reach out to others. Talk as much as you like, whenever you like, and if you are able, share your feelings for the one you loved so much.

I hope tonight and your days forward will start to get easier. Life is so worth it. Peace be with you.

david

Billfromwa and Barry like this.