*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Lost my oldest son suddenly

Discussion in 'Coping After a Sudden Loss' started by Patrick 1986, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Patrick 1986

Patrick 1986 New Member

I miss him it Hurts physically and emotionally.

2. Patrick 1986

Patrick 1986 New Member

I hope I'm doing this right I'm in the right place I lost my son just sudden violent car crash he was driving too fast on the rain-slick road hit a light pole on the driver side I'm withdrawn I don't want to socialize I'm already a depressed person I don't know how to cope I hope this site will help me I need to talk to somebody that can relate it was my world my first born I cherished him. We were a lot of like he would say. I hope you didn't feel any pain I just realized I posted to my own thread please excuse me I don't know where to start so someone can lead me the way hopefully I can say it right

3. LindaH

LindaH Well-Known Member

First let me say I am so sorry for the loss of your son. Losing a child must be very hard.

You posted right.

I am afraid I don't have any magical words to tell you on how to cope with your loss.
    I would be safe to be kind to yourself as you start this long journey of grieving .
    I am glad you found this site.
    Hope it helps you.