*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Lost my mother suddenly almost 2 months ago

Discussion in 'Loss of a Parent' started by PtrikW34, Jun 19, 2019.

1. PtrikW34

PtrikW34 New Member

Its been almost 2 months now since my mom, who i was very close with and was only 51, died. I just happen to be with her that day before she died, i was the last person to spend time with her actually and its tearing me up. I miss her so bad i would give anything to talk to her one more time, we still dont know exactly why she died. She was found in the bathoom on the floor shortly after she got home that evening and she had a big bruise on her head which means she hit her head on the bathtub. My siblings and i cant believe this, my 2 little kids wont get to know her when they get older. She was such a sweet woman and im having a hard time accepting that she is gone :(

2. WildEarthWildSky

WildEarthWildSky New Member

My mom died suddenly three weeks ago. She went to sleep and just didn't wake up. She was 57. I don't have kids yet but I can't believe that she won't get to know my kids when I have them. I'm so sorry for your loss.

3. PtrikW34

PtrikW34 New Member

Im so sorry that is so sad, that is very similar to what im going through :( my hearts with you. How have u been dealing with it? I really need somebody to talk to that can relate. Im Patrick nice to meet you

4. ThatDiva

ThatDiva Member

Hi Patrick,
    I can absolutely relate to what your experiencing right now. I lost my beautiful mother on January 16, 2018. The day my mom died a piece of me went with her. She was my biggest supporter, confidant and she loved me like no other. I’d love to chat with you. I think it would help confiding in someone who can relate. This is a pain like no other I’ve ever felt. I, like you, just wish that I could talk to my mom just one more time.

leftbehind18 likes this.
  5. Planetgregg254

Planetgregg254 New Member

I know how you feeling. I lost mine 7months ago..... It sucks.... But so far I'm beginning to see a light at the end of the tunnel.... Don't be too hard on yourself and don't give up. Feel free to chat me up anytime you feel like. I'm really sorry.

6. leftbehind18

leftbehind18 New Member

i just want to walk arm in arm and hear my mom tell me she loves me one more time.

7. Austinsb

Austinsb New Member

Hi Patrick,
    My name is Austin. I lost my Mom in March 2019. She was my best friend, we talked everyday. I too am having a very hard time dealing, accepting, and coping with her death. She had lung cancer, and was diagnosed 8 months before she passed. Although it wasn’t sudden, I still carried hope that things would turn around and she would be cured up until the day. I miss her terribly everyday. I am still trying to figure out how to hurt less. I have 3 kids, two of which are very young and my not remember her. My mom loved her grand children so much, and she hated leaving when they were so young. She didn’t want them to forget her. I told her I wouldn’t let that happen. I talk about her and show pictures when ever I can. They bring her up sometimes and they can tell when I’m sad. They know their mawmaw is in heaven and they remind me of that often. My mom said she would drop quarters from heaven and she has. I find them often on my saddest days. Look for the little things. You never know when she is trying to tell you she is there with you! I hope things get better, but know it’s on your own time, don’t let anyone tell you that it’s been enough time. Best wishes!

8. Ashleybrowniee41

Ashleybrowniee41 New Member

I lost my mother at age 19 i am now 22 she died March 6 2017. she had a heart attack while she was in her room me and my sisters found her laying on the floor. today is her birthday. I dont think you ever get over losing your mother..it just hurts so bad ive never experienced something like this in my life. it sucks. one minute im ok and the next im going crazy . March 5 was the last day i felt normal never been the same again.... does anyone ever wonder What If??