*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Lost my Mom on December 18th. Just quit my job. Im not dealing well.

Discussion in 'Coping After a Sudden Loss' started by Sherry Dillon, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Sherry Dillon

Sherry Dillon Member

Been very sad lately. Cant seem to deal with this

2. Granat188

Granat188 New Member

I am sprry, Sherry. I lost my mom a few months ago too, very suddenly. I too am having trouble coping. It’s a very tough road.

3. Sherry Dillon

Sherry Dillon Member

Im very sorry to hear about your Mom also.

4. Loralee

Loralee New Member

Hi Sherry-I’m so sorry for your loss!! I lost my dad in November and a lady I considered to be my mother on Valentine’s Day. I’m struggling immensely with my daily life, too. I’m trying to do everything to get out of work, but that brings a lot of guilt too. I’m lost.

5. Sherry Dillon

Sherry Dillon Member

Im so sorry for your loss. I lost my dad 11 yrs ago, I truly know your pain.

6. Nicole1430

Nicole1430 Guest

Im sorry for your loss. I’m also dealing or rather not dealing with the loss of my son. He was murdered December 30, 2018. It took 6 people to rob an kill him. How do you get over that? He left a wife an two girls. He was 21 years old. I wish I had the answers for you . I came here hoping to also get answers An help . Maybe we could help one another before we break to the point on no return. I don’t know about you but I feel I’m about to.

7. Sherry Dillon

Sherry Dillon Member

I'm so very sorry for your tremendous loss. You and your family are in my thoughts. I can't say I understand your pain, because that is the kind of pain I never want to know. I'm not sure you ever truly get over that kind of loss. I will help as much as I can. Your story is truly heartbreaking.

8. Nicole1430

Nicole1430 Guest

Thank you . Honestly I don’t know how to be. I cry I feel guilty for everyone around me. I laugh I feel guilty for not crying . Then I go back to work An first thing guy throws my box away just a box An I snap on him then I cry ...

9. Nicole1430

Nicole1430 Guest

I don’t know how to deal with this. The pain is terrible. His kids are young they will forget there dad then what ?

10. Sherry Dillon

Sherry Dillon Member

I would hope that people would at least try to understand if you flip out every now and then.

11. Sherry Dillon

Sherry Dillon Member

You have to be the one who makes sure they dont forget him.

12. Nicole1430

Nicole1430 Guest

As I write this I’m crying because I know how this sounds but it’s true. I have more than one son and one of them is leaving for Syria February 27. Well the Saturday morning before my son was killed I woke up screaming an crying having an panic attack something I never do because in my dream my son was killed . I never saw my sons face but I knew they were dead. But because my other son was going overseas I assumed it was him. So my husband took a couple hours to calm me down after I called my older son crying. But 4am Sunday morning I get a phone call my younger son was killed . How do you see something like that then it happens the following morning An be ok with that??

13. Nicole1430

Nicole1430 Guest

His 2 year old ask for him every morning. His 4 month old doesn’t know him an his unborn never will. All they will ever have is pictures An videos An the stories we tell.

14. Nicole1430

Nicole1430 Guest

Sherry I will have you in my prayers every day

15. Sherry Dillon

Sherry Dillon Member

Thank you. I'm so sorry that you are going through this. You will also be in my prayers.