*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Lost my husband 6 weeks ago

Discussion in 'Grief in Common Updates, Questions & Answers' started by Sue1468, May 7, 2017.

1. PeggySue

PeggySue Member

As I'm reading all your post, I realize I'm not alone and it helps. I'm so sincerely sorry for each of your losses. I Lost my husband of 36 years one month ago this morning to a heart attack. Things will never be the same. I'm still not sure what's next. This really sucks.

2. TLD

TLD Active Member

I lost the love of my life 6 weeks ago today as well. It's hard to know what to do next. I manage to get myself to work...but beyond that i am not sure how to live life anymore. It just doesn't make sense without him. Everything, absolutely everything reminds me of him. And it would break my heart to do anything that we did together without him. How do people do it?

3. PeggySue

PeggySue Member

TLD, Agreed. Exactly how I am feeling.

4. SEM13

SEM13 New Member

Hi. My name is Sari. I lost my husband on August 10. Also very sudden. This is my first real post. I agree with you this really really sucks! I don’t know what I’m feeling except for devastated. I mean, are we ever going to feel happy again? I miss my husband so bad.

5. SEM13

SEM13 New Member

Tomorrow is going to be three whole weeks without my husband. I don’t even know how I made it this far. How my supposed to make it for the rest of my life?

6. PeggySue

PeggySue Member

Sari, I dont know. I still think I'm gonna wake up and it not be real. Is it crazy to feel that way? The rest of my life without him seems impossible.

7. TLD

TLD Active Member

It's not crazy to think that way. I pray I will wake up every morning and discover it was just a bad dream. I'm not sure that time heals...