*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Lost my bestfriend/ husband to heroin of 11 years

Discussion in 'Coping After a Sudden Loss' started by Joleen Belton, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Joleen Belton

Joleen Belton New Member

I go from being sad to angry back to sad ... feel like I'm going crazy. My friends think I'm gonna explode they seem worried. I'm like in a daze some days other days I'm fine then out of nowhere I'm a complete mess. think I need to go to some sort of support group cause no one I know understands. I wanna heal so I can go back to living life.

2. griefic

griefic Administrator Staff Member

Hi Joleen, it all sounds very normal to me - even the part with the friends who don't understand. It just seem to be part of the process. Following the sudden loss of a spouse you are going to find your reality and everything you thought you could rely on has changed. Your life has changed and you have changed along with it. It can be so hard to know who you are at a time like this and what comes next...
    Getting support from people who understand can help. I'm glad you've found us and hope you can find some comfort here.

LindaH likes this.
  3. LindaH

LindaH Well-Known Member

Joleen, I am so sorry for your loss. We are all here when you need to talk.