*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Lost my beautiful daughter 3/1/2020

Discussion in 'Loss of Adult Child' started by Love6392, Mar 2, 2020.

1. Vickie

Vickie Active Member

Just wanted to let you know that I am praying for strength for you and sending you a hug. Xxx

2. Katie’s Mom

Katie’s Mom New Member

3. Katie’s Mom

Katie’s Mom New Member

Your story brought tears to my eyes and I feel your pain. I too lost my daughter and it’s too new for me to impart any wisdom on how to handle your grief. My 31 year old daughter passed away suddenly December 7, 2020 and I don’t know to live without my Katie. She had heart surgery as a teenager, but had not suffered problems in years and they are not sure why she collapsed suddenly. My husband is not well and has been in and out of the hospital with heart problems. Our youngest child is severely depressed and is receiving therapy , but she lives in a different town so I worry about her, she has only called a few times because she says it’s too painful because she knows how much I’m hurting and she does not want to visit our home since her sister lived with us and she said it is too painful with all the memories . I understand that because being in our home is painful for me too. I just want to run away and live somewhere else, but my husband is comforted by the memories in our home and also does not like change. I have to return to work in a week. My husband is retired and in poor health. I’ve spent the last weeks finding new doctors for him and trying to get his health issues straightened out.