Lost my beautiful daughter 3/1/2020

Discussion in 'Loss of Adult Child' started by Love6392, Mar 2, 2020.

1. Love6392

Love6392 New Member

My heart is broken but I know that you are no longer in pain. I will forever have you in my heart. I love you jasmine

Attached Files:

2. Vickie

Vickie Member

I am so Sorry for the Loss of your daughter. I lost my daughter at the age of 26in a car accident. It has been Ten yrs but I still and always will Miss Her. The grief and sadness can be so overwhelming but just know that you can find support here and you aren't Alone. It is a difficult journey but it will Not always be as dark.

Prayers to you and your family

Love6392 and David Hughes like this.
  3. David Hughes

David Hughes Well-Known Member

Love6392, Your daughter Jasmine was very beautiful. So sorry for this loss you now face.

I know time seems to stop for us when tragedy strikes. Please just keep talking and reaching out for help. If you also feel like it, tell us what you loved most about her.

Before my wife passed she had one hobby of reading anything she could get her hands on. She would tell my sons and me, some of the stories she had read, and you could actually imagine the words in the books from her words. She was gifted with words, when she spoke you could not help but to listen.

Loss is an awful thing to face. As we rise each day after loss, our thoughts can be all over the place. Our focus is diminished, our words are sporadic, and our words might not be well thought out.

We tend to be lost. Grief has us in its grip. Time is necessary to heal inside.

I hope you will find some peace tonight. Take care of yourself also, be well.

-david