Lost my 15 year old daughter .

Discussion in 'Loss of Child' started by Teresa101, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Teresa101

Teresa101 Member

Even after 10 years Sept. 11th I will never be the same. I can't even grieve my husband of 29 years that happened 13 months later. I just don't know where to put it all.

2. Teresa101

Teresa101 Member

Since there is no time limit on grief and I remain single after being widowed I spend most of my days home with my dog. I hate having to even go to grocery store . Some say I'm depressed, I feel like I just rather be alone. I put a cross in my back yard and spread my daughter's ashes in Sept the 10th year anniversary. As people thought it would be best for me . I didnt get closer. Actually the boy that killed her only got 3 years . I feel robbed. And the room I sleep in where I found her my husband laid until he went into the hospital and passed away 13 months later . And my father in law passed in that room. That's a lot to think about . Not sure why I'm writing it down now . I never have.

3. Sciguy

Sciguy Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about your losses. Somtimes just writing things down can help. I hope it does.

Teresa101 likes this.
  4. Teresa101

Teresa101 Member

Thank you. I feel like I'm ranting, after all it's been 9 & 10 years. But to me the pain is like it was today. Maybe writing it down will help me move on.

5. Teresa101

Teresa101 Member

I dont think I belong here. Most of these people are in new grief. They dont understand. It's always going to be new grief no matter how many years .

6. Sciguy

Sciguy Well-Known Member

There are people here who have lost loved ones years ago. Hopefully, some of them will see your post.