Lost and suicidal

Discussion in 'Loss of Spouse' started by Brian Hoy, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Brian Hoy

Brian Hoy New Member

Just need someone to talk to. My wife of 30 and high school sweetheart died a year ago and I can't live without her and don't know what to do

2. griefic

griefic Administrator Staff Member

Brian, I'm so sorry for your loss and for all you're suffering. While I understand the language we choose to express the depths of the pain we're feeling, it's important that you know that we are not a crisis center, and we must take all suggestions of suicide very seriously. If you are in crisis, please visit the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org. They offer 24/7 live chat, text and phone support. Our site is designed to provide validation, comfort and support and there are others here who can relate to the difficulties in the days that follow the loss of a spouse. I hope you can find the help you need~

3. Reremilz

Reremilz New Member

Hi Brian. I know what you're feeling and I don't have the words to take away your pain. I lost my husband Thanksgiving day in 2018. The worst day of my life! I didn't even know that there was a pain as intense and powerful as this. If you ever need to talk I'll listen. I hope you are feeling better today.