*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Loss of my sweet daughter

Discussion in 'Coping After a Sudden Loss' started by Kathy mcculloch, Jan 28, 2017.

1. She was 36, I thought she was healthy. She had 2 children and I'm trying to pick up the pieces. Never thought about things like getting them insurance or trying to blend a new family together.
    Please pray for us.

2. PhyllisG

PhyllisG Active Member

Hey Kathy, I am so very sorry about the loss of your daughter. The loss of a child is something so incredibly difficult, it is impossible to put into words the pain and sorrow you feel. I lost my son - my one and only child - in June, 2016. Honestly, I believe my faith is the only thing that has gotten me through the last 7 months. I truly feel your pain and will pray for you and your grandchildren.

Matthew’s Mom likes this.
  3. Thank you for your kind words Phyllis. It's been 2 weeks for me, still in shock. My daughter was going to be in disney world this week to celebrate my granddaughter's 5th birthday, instead im having a princess party (with lots of help) for ava. I tried to start packing up her appartment, way too hard, going to need help. I do have lots of family to lean on.

5. So sorry for your loss. I will pray for you.