*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Loss of husband

Discussion in 'Coping After a Sudden Loss' started by Beaniele, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Suzanne Banks

Suzanne Banks New Member

Terri I'm so glad to know i'm not crazy for feeling the same. first I want to say, I have wonderful friends and very supportive family, but I do feel like I cannot talk about my husband or my pain all the time. Sometimes I feel they don't want to ask how I'm doing for fear of the answer.

2. Terri Lea

Terri Lea Member

I am deeply sorry for your loss. I truly am. I wish I had some amazing words of wisdom to give you, but I don't. The only place I can find peace right now is in my relationship with Jesus. Period.

I do believe that your husband would not want you to blame yourself over this. Please, do not torture yourself with all the what is. It literally serves NO PURPOSE. You can not change what happened. What may have happened is you may have died with him.

All any of us can do is take a deep breath and put one foot in front of the other every single day. Please come to the site and put your feelings into words if it helps to get it out. It helps me a lot, finding others that get me and will never get sick of hearing my pain. I hide it most of the time. Not here. I get to be honest about my grief and I don't have to worry about stressing anyone out. I appreciate that. I hope knowing we all care helps you. I hope you find rest tonight. I pray you find peace in this journey you are on.

God bless you and keep you, in JESUS name.