*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

loss due to covid

Discussion in 'Loss to COVID-19' started by farah, May 28, 2021.

1. farah

farah New Member

hello,
    my grandmother passed away 5 days ago due to complications of covid, and i still can’t believe it. she used to be healthy and she didn’t suffer from anything. after she was confirmed positive, she was admitted to the hospital. stayed there for a month and a half, and they put on a ventilator and her body couldn’t handle it .i lost my appetite and i lack sleep. you may think that i’m being dramatic. But, i used to live with her for 11 years since i was 9 years old! she educated me about everything in life. literally everything. she even was my best friend we used to stay up all night and chat and she told me her lovely stories and she used to cook for us almost every day. And her house became my house i just don’t know how i could leave it. i want to leave because every corner reminds me of her and i keep on crying. but at the same time i don’t want to leave because as i said, i lived here most of my life and it’s really hard to leave. i just don’t know how i could get over this all when i’m still in shock and can’t believe it. when i wake up, i pray to god that this is all a dream and she didn’t really pass away.