*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Losing my baby boy

Discussion in 'Loss of Child' started by Melissa253, Sep 18, 2016.

1. Melissa253

Melissa253 New Member

My oldest son, Geoff, turned 21 on June 3, 2016. He drowned on June 6,2016. For five days I sat with friends and family waiting for him to be found. It was very public, with news crews from several networks and newspapers... We couldn't get any respect from them. They wouldn't leave us alone.
    My son was one of the most beautiful and loving people I know. He was always wanting to bring people together and make everyone happy. He had the kind of smile you never forget. He saw the good in every person he met. I miss. Him soo much. This pain is too much to bare.

2. griefic

griefic Administrator Staff Member

Melissa I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. There is never a good way or easier way to lose someone we love, but it seems your loss has been particularly challenged by the attention it is receiving and the additional strain that has put on you and your family. I'm hoping you can find someone here to talk to, to find the understanding and support you need...

3. PhyllisG

PhyllisG Active Member

Melissa, I'm extremely sorry for the loss of your baby boy. Boys are always Mama's babies you know. I'm nearly speechless when I actually feel the pain you are going through right now. I will be praying for you. Feel free to let me know if you would like to talk.

seimone likes this.