*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Looking to talk to someone

Discussion in 'Loss of Child' started by Nicole12, May 10, 2019.

1. Helen54

Helen54 Member

The manner of the death, makes no difference, we all have lost our child, and it’s all wrong, we should be the ones to go first, when I used to hear of people that lose there child , I used to think that’s must be so awful, never did I think this would ever happen to me, I’ve got good family and friends , but they don’t really no the pain and hurt I’m feeling inside , only people like all us will really understand, and it must of been terrible for to to relive that day again, I just couldn’t go love to you Helen x

2. Helen54

Helen54 Member

3. Helen54

Helen54 Member

Hi hope you all ok love Helen xx

4. ZaksMom

ZaksMom New Member

My 21 year old son was hit by a car and killed 2 days after Christmas 2019. He was my oldest and only son. He was out with his two best friend, one beat him up, then they let him walk away drunk at 2:30 am from a campus bar with no phone or wallet. He was hit and killed 2 hours later on the freeway. We may never know what really happened that night. I just know my life is forever changed and my heart has a hole I can't heal. I can't work, sleep, eat. I just feel numb all the time and wish I could just go to sleep and wake up with my son again. Forever Zaks mom....Forever 21.

5. Avery's mom

Avery's mom Member

I identified with you. I lost my 19 year old son that still lived at home 5/9/2020. I don't want to live without him!!! Can you tell me more about what you are going through?

6. Avery's mom

Avery's mom Member

I wish we could meet virtually. I lost my son, 19 years old, Avery. He was experimenting with drugs (xanax). It took him 6 hours to die and his friend he was with never called 911 until he was gone. They were in a 1 bedroom apartment. Avery was/is a nerd, loved computers, science, math, engineering. He is my only child. He thought he lost his first love and was seen crying that day. He didn't come to me to talk. Yes he made a mistake, but also there is no law that says you have to render aid for someone in medical need in your home. I live a half mile away. My life is shattered. I don't know what to do, trapped in this skin, feeling such heartache.

7. Helen54

Helen54 Member

I’m so sorry you going though the same as me, not anyone should go though what we are going though, some days I feel strong , I try to look at pictures of my son, then it hits home, he’s no longer with me, then I cry and cry, I keep it all in, no one understands, the real pain, unless they lose a child, it’s been over a year, and some days I just cry and cry and don’t want to be here anymore, then I won’t have to have this pain anymore , talking to all you who has been though this can understand the pain we are all going though

8. Avery's mom

Avery's mom Member

Helen, this is awful...indescribable. I cry all the time, like at the grocery store and I don't give a crap what anyone thinks. I don't want to live without him. I often think about how I can get out of here (living) because I don't care about the future if he's not in here. My son's name is Avery. What is your son's name? I have pictures of him and things I want to tell him scrawled out all over the house. on the walls-every room has pictures. I really can't believe it. He was a really smart, funny, very caring kid.

9. Helen54

Helen54 Member

My son name is Daniel, it was he’s birthday last week, 36 he would of been,my partner is so good, but it was he’s step son,like you I miss him so much,?i hate being in my own as I just cry and cry, I work so much to keep me busy, I drive home and thought go though my head, just to drive and drive and what might I do, it’s the word thing ever, and nobody should ever go though this, have you got a partner and other children x

10. Helen54

Helen54 Member

Sorry I’ve just seen your post, only child, I , xx

11. Avery's mom

Avery's mom Member

Avery was 19 and very ambitious, saved his money, very kind, had future goals and shorter term goals (he had written them down). He was my reason for living.

12. Avery's mom

Avery's mom Member

I started dating someone 3 weeks before Avery died. I had known him from work. He has stayed and has been very kind and sweet. He let's me talk about Avery all I want and cry as much as I do.

13. Avery's mom

Avery's mom Member

He was my only child as well. I raised him alone. He died 2 weeks before his 20th birthday.

14. Helen54

Helen54 Member

That good you or someone, I find it so hard to talk about Daniel, memories just upset me even more, that I’m not going to have anymore , Daniel got a daughter, but the mother and Daniel split up a year before he died, and she’s not a nice person, I’ve got 3 other children, but my older daughter and I don’t speak, she done things that I ask her not to do, when Daniel died,life is so shit I just would swop places with Daniel in a flash xx

15. Helen54

Helen54 Member

Life is so crawl

16. Helen54

Helen54 Member

Where about do you live x

17. Helen54

Helen54 Member

Hi how are you, not heard from you in a while xxx

18. Lablake007

Lablake007 New Member

19. Helen54

Helen54 Member

Life is hard, it’s been a year and half and I would give anything to swoop places with my son, I just hate being here, how I’m still here I just don’t no, like you I just miss my Daniel so much, but only we understand the pain we are going though, xx

20. Shirley09

Shirley09 Well-Known Member

I recently joined in the hopes to have someone who can relate to my situation. Im so sorry for your loses. I too lost my 11 yr old son/bestfriend 1 month ago from a car accident. I blame myself for everything. He should still be here with me if only I had done things differently. The only thing thats keeping me somewhat sane are my two older daughters and grandson. My body is alive but Im dying inside. The pain is just too much at times that I feel like Im going to explode. I cant be around friends because it hurts even more as none of them can relate to what Im going through. His birthday is coming up and I cant even begin to imagine how that day will be like. There are times that I wish to no longer be here as I just wana be with my son again.