Looking to talk to someone

Discussion in 'Loss of Child' started by Nicole12, May 10, 2019.

1. Helen54

Helen54 Member

The manner of the death, makes no difference, we all have lost our child, and it’s all wrong, we should be the ones to go first, when I used to hear of people that lose there child , I used to think that’s must be so awful, never did I think this would ever happen to me, I’ve got good family and friends , but they don’t really no the pain and hurt I’m feeling inside , only people like all us will really understand, and it must of been terrible for to to relive that day again, I just couldn’t go love to you Helen x

2. Helen54

Helen54 Member

3. Helen54

Helen54 Member

Hi hope you all ok love Helen xx

4. ZaksMom

ZaksMom New Member

My 21 year old son was hit by a car and killed 2 days after Christmas 2019. He was my oldest and only son. He was out with his two best friend, one beat him up, then they let him walk away drunk at 2:30 am from a campus bar with no phone or wallet. He was hit and killed 2 hours later on the freeway. We may never know what really happened that night. I just know my life is forever changed and my heart has a hole I can't heal. I can't work, sleep, eat. I just feel numb all the time and wish I could just go to sleep and wake up with my son again. Forever Zaks mom....Forever 21.