*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

LIFE IS PRECIOUS

Discussion in 'Grief in Common Updates, Questions & Answers' started by ERIN MAURICE, Apr 12, 2019.

1. ERIN MAURICE

ERIN MAURICE New Member

I'm gonna make this short...because im new here... my sister(who was a twin) pasted last feb.28th , My step-father passed last mar.(during this is was also pregnant), then my Mother took her life on Sept.28th... Now I am dealing with it... I would just like input, really not that much sympathy❤❤

2. griefic

griefic Administrator Staff Member

Erin, I am so sorry for your losses and all that you have had to go through. It is hard enough to lose one person, but to lose 3 very close people in a very short amount of time makes it almost impossible to know how to heal or move forward. Getting support can help, and connecting with those who understand can make a difference. We have our forums for connection and our resources where you can find articles that may speak to some of what you are experiencing. I'm including one here that I hope can be a help:
    https://www.griefincommon.com/blog/multiple-losses-how-to-cope-with-loss-change/
    Thank you for being here with us, and know that we are here to help~