*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Just thinking

Discussion in 'Coping After a Sudden Loss' started by Almso70, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Almso70

Almso70 Well-Known Member

Just laying here on the couch with my labrador he has been a real comfort to me it's like he knows my pain he listens to me with no avail my mom took my brothers dog she is lost without her master but it's good for my mom blizz gives her comfort.
    I just want to relive the day before and go over to his place and make sure he was not sleeping upright like he did why god why i ask god says he will not give you more than you can handle i just dont c the reasoning in that because this is more than i can.

2. Sweetcole

Sweetcole Well-Known Member

I get questioning things. I no we're not suppose to but we all do it. I lost my fiancee 6months ago. I often want to go back to his last days and see if I could've done something different too. I've never felt anything like this and it hurts so bad. We have two small kids and I feel like in mourning for them and myself at times. I pray we continue to get strength to get through these trying times.

LouiseP57 likes this.