*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

Just One Day At A Time

Discussion in 'Coping After a Sudden Loss' started by My Forever Morgan, Nov 27, 2020.

1. Hello to everyone I would love to wish a Happy Holiday Season to all that maybe going through a tough time especially around this time of the year. I bet we all share the same sort of feelings and even may say the same things when someone may ask how are you doing? and our response is Oh I'm good , I'm ok , I'm still here. We have become programmed to say those words because that's all we can say so we wont fall apart. But I am thankful especially for my daughter that is doing really well with her breast cancer treatments and for that I am over the moon. But then again reality sets in again and the feeling of loneliness and despair suffocates you and you just want to crawl under some covers and just live there. It is a struggle everyday but somehow I guess we keep pushing we try to keep some type of normalcy in our lives at a time when we trying to get through a pandemic, keep a roof over our head, manage healthcare, children, grandkids I mean just everything and say to ourselves IM GOING TO GET THROUGH TODAY if I can get through today then if God spares my life I'll tackle the world again tmrw and then JUST ONE DAY AT A TIME. So to all that is trying so hard each day to just emotional survive I wish us peace, serenity and that God gives us healing we need for our mind, heart, body, spirit and soul. ✌&

Sweetcole, cg123, Hawks and 2 others like this.
  2. Hawks

Hawks New Member

That is beautiful. Thank you for sharing. I’d give anything to hide under the covers right now.

3. Thank you Hawks I bet I beat you to it. It's hard trying to just keep up with world and what's going on around us when all we want to do is breathe and try to start living our lives again without the person we love so much. So guess its JUST ONE DAY AT A TIME So to all my Grief In Common family my prayer for us is may God put all our burdens on his heart that gives us the strength to carry on and when it becomes to difficult to stand that we kneel, that heart and soul is in turmoil it becomes a Testimony and that he turns our despair into direction. Peace & Love To All.

Cyanotype and HW2927 like this.
  4. Jonathan5757

Jonathan5757 Well-Known Member

Yes it been super hard with a disability Aimee dieing from covid 19, march 14 2020 rip my angel, I Almost died again probably for 6 or 7 time tbh. Im so thankful Gods taking care of me, Im done trusting man & being let down so im looking to God & his promises & directing my focus on tHin has helped so much...I just miss my Aimee so much, her touch, het voice, her laugh. I say I want her back all the time...I cry. & cry for the little time we got together when people gotten multiple years, I got barely 1 year with her seriously not even that long...I miss her..Jonatan S a man of experiences...

My Forever Morgan likes this.
  5. Hello Johnathan 1st please accept my deepest condolences on your lost I truly feel your pain because I'm going through the same thing. This is so hard for everyone that has lost their loved ones it's like a huge chunk has been cut out of your heart and soul never to replaced. And I problem cry as much as you if not more because that type of pain can literally stop you from breathing it suffocates you it grips you so tight that you can't breathe so yes Johnathan I too feel your pain. My prayer for my Grief in Common family is.... I pray that God will bestow upon us and abundance all his goodness and mercy may he put whatever burdens, and despair we carry may he put it on his heart. I pray although we are state of hurt that makes our body ache may he lay his hands on us and heal our minds heart,soul and spirit. Peace & Love to all.

Jonathan5757 likes this.
  6. Jonathan5757

Amazingly God has moved so much in my life this last couple months, he's done so much for me even though I Miss Amy immensely everyday and cry from it, she will never be replaced or forgotten at least by me, she really did baby into an amazing man I know she would want me to find somebody did share the love we had, to grow in love someone else as much as I loved her, she had lost her husband 14 years prior, she just have been looking for love since then I'm had found it once before but with the wrong guy, but something beautiful came on that relationship and her name was Ashlyn, such a blessing. I hope to one day contact her, make sure she's doing all right with her dad. So that just shows me now you can love again, you can find another special person that loves you for you. God will give you that person. I believe he still has that person out there for me. And I know that Amy would want me to share the love I have for her with another. Has she had showed me love after losing her husband. We would have never met each other haven't we close our hearts off after we had lost the ones we love. There's so many lessons to be learned from my angel, I miss her, I love her. And I just thank her and God turning my life in the right direction. A man of many experiences.

8. Amen my friend Amen and yes love will come your way someday when the Universe aligns for 2 souls to be together there is no time or space that can stop it. So yes love will come your way again because I too have so much love to give to a special kind of man I'm a true bonafide giver giving makes me happy it brings happiness and so much peace and love to my soul and spirit so I hope there is someone out there for me to because I know my Morgan wouldnt want me to be alone or sad like I am now so yes Jonathan love will find you. Peace n Love

Jonathan5757 likes this.
  9. Jonathan5757

Thanks so much, I read something I learned that made me cry about Amy Karma was the first time I did it this year, it was about how we always used to uplift each other, and complement each other, this was just a list of things you do to the person you love, made me miss her a whole lot. I thank God that he's going to have another one and it just did in my life hopefully soon oh, so I can start to heal this hurt... Thanks again peace and love