*DAYTIME AND EVENING GENERAL GRIEF GROUPS AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK* CLICK HERE TO JOIN US!

its 2 months & im still blurting

Discussion in 'Loss of Spouse' started by susan beaulieu, Jul 27, 2021.

1. susan beaulieu

susan beaulieu Active Member

about having lost my husband..To aquaintances.to strangers even..Its now at the point where i think im being inappropriate.that all im doing is making people uncomfortable(.i have to face some of those people right now.omgoodness)
    i dont understand what to do ..i hit a wall.i was like this when my father died ..for 2 months i was a-ok.i found the good in the big pile of bad that had happened.i thought id be fine.
    in exactly 2 months....boom.the full force of the realization of the fact that ill never see him again.

2. RLC

RLC Well-Known Member

Susan, I think your mind body and soul are realizing sadly that this loss is real. These feelings tend to come and go. Highs and lows. It’s a difficult journey we’re on. Never know what’s around the corner. And unfortunately we do tend to make people uncomfortable, if they haven’t had a loss like this it’s impossible for people to understand. Keep yourself as busy as you’re up to, keep talking about your husband and your feelings. On this site or with family and friends that you’re comfortable sharing with. Talking and sharing are so important.

3. susan beaulieu

4. susan beaulieu

sorry i posted twice..oops.i just want to tell you thank you

5. RLC

RLC Well-Known Member

No worries. Just take care of yourself. Remember that crying is cathartic. Let it happen.

6. Van Gogh

Van Gogh Well-Known Member

Susan, having a hard time connecting
    with widows on this site. My wife was
    much more at ease with the Internet.
    I wanted to join a grief group, face to
    face, but then COVID happened. I need
    people like you to carry on a
    correspondence, rather than text like
    comments. Thank you. Van Gog